This collection of three tools allows you to save the currently selected mesh region for later use, either in the Meshmix tool, or in the Stamp tool.
- Open Part will create a part that you can use in the Meshmix tool in Drag and Drop mode.
- Solid Part will create a part that you can use in the Meshmix tool in Drop Solid mode.
- The drop down specifies the default combination mode when using this part in the Meshmix tool.
- Maintain Dimensions will force the object to have the same dimensions as in your current scene when it is used in the Meshmix tool, regardless of the dimensions of the scene into which it will be dropped.
- Stamp will create a 2D shape that can be used by the Stamp tool. NOTE: If you try to create a stamp from a 3D shape, it will be automatically flattened.